Wednesday, December 23, 2009

auto-bad edit

excuse my mini-rant, here......

BUT----who put the 'auto-do what ever' ...on
the PRINT the bastard-blog now program.

Go ahead and try to put the paragraphs n sentences n such
into a manner, what makes my self indulgent, over-wordy, hopelessly sub-referanced,
sophomoric-blatherings...float EASILY on the seas of understandibilitudle-ness...
like a huge waste-paper ghost-ship, over-manned heavily with adjective-skeleton-pirates.......

.....but no. It slips in it's own.."secret-margin"
(which apparently is secretly encoded to change, each time.)

B U T.....I AM an optimist....and maybe...just maybe
it MIGHT just give me just the sparkle-ee magic,
I need, WITH THE PERFECT

AUTO

Edit

1 comment:

  1. yea MON...dooder's right..
    ..fucks MY shit up every time.
    ...or it WOULD BE good !!

    ReplyDelete