Sunday, December 27, 2009

ho ho ho...no no no

Dear Santa.com...e-bay....you tube....my space....blogger....ECT,

I would like to lodge a COMPLAINT about my "gift-package", at this time.

I have an issue (...should say: tissue) or two....:

****1: my shit came WAY early....already UNWRAPPED

****2: I don't have a chimney and I have electronic security. ( SO that means
YOU'RE who stole my key..AND codes to Boot(s)

****3: EVERYBODY KNOWS I'm a goody two-shoes VIP-Rep. And my wife, no longer
goes for "naughty" (like the old-days..)(now if you'd brought me the good-'ol days
BACK..!!!! T H A T ...would have been a gift worthy of this year's humanitarian-acts...performed DAILY...from the goodness, of my heart..!!)

>>>>>>> B U T S I R ...........the FLU ???? <<<<<<<<

+++++++++++++++++ EVERYBODY SING !!!! ++++++++
cough cough cough.....hack hack hack....
headache- all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

It's been no fun....ya son of a bitch
Bet you're flamin'-gayyyyyyyyyyyy!!


I'll LIVE, of course......but now I'm stressin' on the Easter Bunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment